Popular Services

Make requests for security changes to buildings and doors or building security reports.

Help! I have an IT-related problem and need assistance.

Request to create or make changes to UW Special accounts for Individuals.

UW uses Cascade Server as its enterprise-wide website content management system (CMS) which makes it easy for site authors to create, maintain and manage websites using various template design assets.

We are currently underway with a conversion to Omni CMS, which will be completed in late spring 2023. All site authors are required to take Omni CMS training to gain access to this system

Omni CMS Training: https://uwittraining.catalog.instructure.com/pr...

Request to add Internet of Things (IoT) device to the campus wireless network.

These accounts are $10.00 a month for a minimum of 6 months billed through your IT Telecomm bill. Request to create or changes to UW departmental accounts that include email and domain access.

Information about creating, modifying, or deleting departmental storage

Request changes to UW accounts that are only email accounts.

Request any changes to the Banner Administrative system here. This includes changes to reports or the back end programming of the system.

Report issues with access in administrative system accounts, not listed above, to the Application Security Office (ASO).

HCM is the university's HR system where you can find your payslip, update your home address, view your employee data as well as a number of other HR related tasks.

The Information Technology Service Center and ResNet are services that Information Technology provides to help students, faculty, and staff with personal computers and mobile devices.

Request a new ID to be pre-printed before pick up.

Information on how to connect to internal UW resources from off-campus.

Manage your department's resources and also participate in the university-wide Active Directory domain.

Requests for individual or multiple cards produced in the WyoOne ID Office

Information to request quotes on computers from Dell or HP.

Information on and request form for a professional alias