External Collaborator


University of Wyoming researchers often have collaborators from other institutions who need access to Mount Moran in order to contribute to the project. To gain access to ARCC resources from off campus (i.e.; using the VPN), non-UW researchers need to obtain a External Collaborator account.Please also note that this does NOT give you access to any system or resource on campus - it only gives you a way to get through the UW firewall.

  • External Collaborators needing to change/reset their password must email the Application Security Office. Please include a valid phone number that the ASO can use to contact you in order to reset your password.

Available to

Non-UW researchers who have a faculty sponsor


Non-UW researchers need to have a UW faculty sponsor (i.e.; the PI on the project) who initiates the request for a External Collaborator account by filling out the "Request Account" at the top right hand side of this page.


There is a one time $10 charge for creating the account. 

Request Account


Service ID: 9088
Sun 6/7/15 9:34 PM
Thu 2/20/20 10:29 AM