Search10 Results

Help! I have an IT-related problem and need assistance.

These accounts are $10.00 a month for a minimum of 6 months billed through your IT Telecomm bill. Request to create or changes to UW departmental accounts that include email and domain access.

Request changes to UW accounts that are only email accounts.

Information about how to reset your UW account password.

Request access to the primary Administrative Systems.

Methods for getting your UW account unlocked.

Request an account for UW Poll Everywhere.

Request to create or make changes to UW Special accounts for Individuals.

University of Wyoming researchers often have collaborators from other institutions who need access to Mount Moran in order to contribute to the project. To gain access to ARCC resources from off campus (i.e.; using the VPN), non-UW researchers need to obtain a External Collaborator account.

Request changes to vendor VPN accounts that allow domain access.