Change Website Permissions


This is for a non-CMS websites. The site owner must be put down for access to be granted. 

For a CMS website, you must have completed CMS level 1 access and must have a supervisor's permission, and need to email

Available to

This is available to anyone who needs to edit websites.


Click "Request Changes" and UWIT will verify eligibility for access and will email will be sent once permissions have been given.

If requesting access to a CMS site, please see this page for the procedure and requirements: 

Request Changes


Service ID: 9190
Wed 6/10/15 2:49 PM
Tue 2/4/20 9:28 PM