If you need to send the information in the full headers of an email message (to report possible phishing or spam, for example):
- Follow the appropriate instructions below to first display the message headers.
- Outlook for Windows: Double-click the message to open it in a new window. Select the tab, and then click . The data is next to .
- Outlook Web App (OWA): Double-click the message to open it. Click the options icon (three dots near the top right), and then click .
- Outlook Express, Windows Mail, or Windows Live Mail (Windows): In the message index, right-click the message, and then select . Click the tab.
- Outlook for Mac OS X: In your Inbox (or other folder), right-click or
control-click the message, and then select .
- Thunderbird (Windows, Mac OS X): Click , select , and then choose .
- Mail (Mac OS X): With the message selected, from the menu, select , and then select either or .
- Copy and paste that information into the email message you wish to send.
To report an email breach, abuse, phishing attack, or spam, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.