Search3 Results

The steps in this guide apply when a Decentralized Human Resources Representative (DHR) submits details requesting a change to an active position.
The steps in this guide apply when an existing Graduate Assistant (GA) assignment is extended for an additional semester(s) and/or academic year(s) within the same department, but the employee is changing position type (Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate Research Assistant, or Graduate Administrative Assistant).
This guide details the steps to request a new or terminal leave position number.