Note: Depending on the Android operating system you are using your screen may look a little different, however the steps will be the same. Also, the steps are the same for a Chromebook.
- Connecting to the UWyo Wireless Network
- Select the Settings icon.
- On the Settings screen select the Wi-Fi icon.
- On the Wi-Fi screen select UWyo from the list of available networks.
- On the UWyo screen enter the information as follows:
EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
Identity: uwyo\your UWYO username
Password: your UWYO password
Note: You will want to leave the anonymous identity blank
Note: Android version 7 and higher: Identity should be entered as: uwyo.edu\your UWYO username
Note: If it does not work, under identity try uwyo\email@example.com
- Username examples:
- Select Connect.
Note: If after all this and you are still having issues connecting, come into the service center where they can give you hands on assistance.