If I run a web server outside of IT, will IT create a redirect for my server on the main WWW server to keep with the UW naming convention?

Yes, to request a redirect please go to the http://www.uwyo.edu/csr/ and fill out the form under Request WWW Redirect Work.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 8250
Fri 8/7/15 12:45 PM
Fri 8/14/15 10:44 AM