Problem with a print job

You can visit a Lab Assistant in a staffed lab to request a refund, or you can email the Academic Support Unit at  Please be sure to include the name of the document, the date, time and how many pages.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 8209
Fri 8/7/15 9:23 AM
Fri 8/14/15 10:09 AM