Information Technology is deploying the Password Reset Utility in phases starting Monday, December 19th, through the end of February. Accounts will gain access to the utility as groups are enabled; not all at once. All accounts will have access to the utility once the phased deployments are complete. Email notifications will be sent to the affected groups as their accounts are enabled in the utility.
If you forget or lose your password and you are enrolled in the UWyo Password reset utility, you can follow the steps below to verify your identity and reset your password.
Please note that a password reset text message will come from one of the following two phone numbers:
1. Go to the site: https://password.uwyo.edu
2. Click on the Reset Password button
3. Enter in your UWyo username and the last 4 digits of the cell phone number you used when registering for the utility and click Get Reset Code
4. A text message will be sent to your phone with a Confirmation Reset Code. Enter that code in the designated box and click Get New Password.
5. A text message will be sent to your phone with a new password. Click on the WyoLogin button to proceed to the login page.
6. Login with your UWyo username and use the temporary password that was sent to your phone.
7. Enter in a new password using the requirements listed on the page.