I would like to request a Commons or Home allocation


Research Support organizes work on the petaLibrary into "Projects" wherein a faculty member sponsors a group of researchers working on a common theme. 

Available to

The petaLibrary is available to research faculty, staff, and students.

For more information, please see here:  ARCC petalibrary


If you need to request to create please click "Request Service."


This service does have some fees associated with it. For more information, please see here:  ARCC petalibrary