Skip to Services content
Assistance connecting to the UW network and secured services off campus.

Services (3)

I need to connect to WyoSecure (VPN).

Information on how to connect to internal UW resources from off-campus.

Request an FOB for use with Two-Factor Authentication

Request a YubiKey FOB for two-factor authentication.

Request Two-Factor Access to Administrative Applications

Users who access HRMS, PeopleSoft, or UW financial information remotely need two-factor authentication for that access to be secure. All customers who access employee self service have access use two factor authentication to get into self service.