HOW STUDENTS AND NON-UW EMPLOYEES CAN REGISTER FOR UWIT COMPUTER WORKSHOPS
1. Visit the workshop schedule to view available sessions. (http://www.uwyo.edu/infotech/services/training/schedule.asp)
2. Once a desired workshop is found, click REGISTER.
3. Answer NO to “Are you a current UW employee?”
4. If you have already created a special HRMS profile, login with your username and password. (*This profile is not your UW username and password.)
5. If you have not created a profile, select Create Profile.
a. Enter a new username and password for the new profile.
b. Check “I agree” and click the Register button.
c. Complete your profile with additional fields of information, such as name, email, address, and phone number.
d. At the bottom of the form, click Save.
e. If you are a UW student, then you are eligible for student pricing. At the top of the form, select click here. (*If you are not a student, skip to step 6.)
f. Enter your W# and the last 6 digits of your national ID (SSN), then click Submit.
6. Once your profile is compete, you can click Home at the top of the page. You will return to the workshop shopping cart. (*This profile can be used to register for current and future workshops in the HRMS system, so save your login information.)
7. Add workshops to your cart, then open the shopping cart and check-out. While many workshops are free, some are fee-based and will require payment with a credit card.
8. Contact Computer.Training@uwyo.edu with any workshop or registration related questions.