Different versions of the Android OS and hardware may vary slightly in setup.
Note: Most versions of Android OS do not allow the modification of the existing account. It is recommended that you delete your current email account and then set up a new account to access Office 365.
- On your Android mobile device open the Email menu.
- Tap Corporate.
- Enter your UW email address and password
- For the Exchange server settings
Email Address: email@example.com
Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
Make sure that the Use secure connection (SSL) is checked
- Click OK if you get a window asking you to allow outlook.office365.com to remotely control some security features of your device.
- Depending on your personal preferences, you can leave most selections in the Account options windows as their defaults. Tap Next.
- If prompted, you may give your account a name to easily recognize it. One easy option would be UW email.
Your device is now connected to your Office 365 account and will allow you to pull email and calendar information from the cloud.