Skip to Knowledge Base content

Is a person who is not paid by the university eligible to receive a UW account?

Academic Affairs developed a process for the request and review of the following types of Academic Affairs appointments: Adjunct, Academic Affairs Special, Researcher, Visiting Faculty, Lecturer, and Off Campus Program (Outreach).

Each College Dean’s Office is aware of the process to follow to request one of these accounts. Contact your College Dean’s Office for further information.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 7377
Thu 7/2/15 11:51 AM
Wed 5/18/16 12:32 PM