Note: Java is needed and connecting to remote lab will not work on Chrome
- Go to http://microlab.uwyo.edu/uwsremote.
- Click on the Connect to the Remote Lab System link.
- At the login screen enter your UW username and password (the same username and password you use to access the lab system on campus).
- Once logged in you will be presented with a session window. This window displays the various pools of remote lab nodes that are available. Double click on the desired Pool to launch a remote connection.
- Once you are done with the session, log off the lab node window and then Logoff of the Session Pool window.